Friday, March 2, 2012



My favorite! Didn't do any tweaking in Photoshop


Cliche, but I like the colors of the shoes with the gray of the track. I was trying to use the vibrant shoes to show how the young at heart brighten up the drab world of adults.

Love this one too, makes me feel like shes running away


Not sure if I want to keep this one.

Not sure I like this one either.

Love this one, might crop it to one shoe and Photoshop it with my Photo Story picture.


Second favorite, love the way the saturation and contrast worked out in Photoshop. Also the way her earring ties on the white caps on the water below.


This one kind of quirky, but I like it; reminds me of when my mom tells me to screw my head on straight

I love the way her hair twists in this picture, might crop it

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, your pictures are beautiful! I love the composition of each individual photograph and the strength in your lighting! Can't wait to see your final portfolio!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! These pictures are beautiful!! I really like how you used the same girl and the same outfit for every picture, but the settings are so unalike! The settings in the background are beautiful and they make your pictures that much more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! I feel like what makes this pictures pop out is the mood they give off. Even though its the same person the mood can range from a feeling of freedom to anxiety and sadness.

    ReplyDelete