Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Test Shots!





To try and get a feel for my new cameras settings I took pictures of Jaxx the day our race was cancelled, this was very challenging because he is afraid of the sound of the cameras shutter so I had to use a telephoto lens. As is often the case with animals it was also very difficult for him to sit still, so I had to have plenty of treats handy. I love the top picture because of the way his blue eye draws attention to the center of the page even though he is off to the left. In the bottom two pictures I also like the golf cart paths leading lines. I had to play with the saturation in Photoshop a little bit in all of the photos because of my poor judgement in camera settings but overall im very happy with how they turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a feel now! They look great! I really like how the color of the dog matches the color of the ground in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete