Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sun Cup, 2/22

I brought my camera but forgot my cord, so I will post my pictures later in the week.
When I get back to Hood River I would also like to go to that parking garage underneath Doppio and get some really disorienting pictures in there by placing the camera at unusual angles. There is also a good ledge with another ledge beneath near that garage, as well as another roof that could serve as a good setting for some shots that make it look as though the subjects are jumping off buildings. This ledge also has a clear view of the sky, uniterrupted by any other buildings. When I take some shots there in the early evening it will create a nice dramatic backdrop, hopefully the street lights will provide a good back lighting as well.




Also I was wondering if it would be OK to use photographs of people smoking
(the subjects will be of legal smoking age)


Similar to the shot I hop to get off of the ledge by Doppio


*National Geographic Photo Archives

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Looking forward to new images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never answered my question under my first picture?

      Delete
  2. Great ideas! Looking forward to new images!

    ReplyDelete