Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Big Sky Country

Just had the idea to take pictures of the cars that Ryan has crashed, the broken glass could provide some great shots, and if I could get him in the side view mirrors or something it would be a really powerful image.

Quick edit I threw together from the last shoot I did with Shannon


Adorable puppy at the bottom of the course


 
I love this shot, though I don't think I'll use it for my concentration
it's not your typical race shot, stoked to do some editing on this one!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your idea of adding skiing to your concnetration. Maybe to add more "danger" to your picture, you could try getting one of someone going of a jump, or a steep hill. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice pictures on their own. I think your car idea will work very well!

    ReplyDelete